Child Custody

When a couple decides to dissolve their marriage, and there are children involved, child custody will generally be determined as part of the divorce agreement. If the parents are not married, it is a separate proceeding, but not unlike the way it is determined in cases of divorce.

I will help you establish and implement child custody and parenting time arrangements that are in the best interests of your minor children while protecting your rights as a parent. I will help you put agreements in place that take into consideration the special needs of your children, from medical or educational requirements to religious training. I will help you address requests for relocation from your ex-spouse, or help you work out arrangements that allow you to move to take a job or be closer to family.

I work with men and women throughout the divorce process, whether you have just filed a complaint and need to set up temporary custody and visitation arrangements, or your divorce is final and you need representation in a custody or visitation modification proceeding.

Contact Attorney Roberta Kyselka Sarkis

For a consultation with an experienced Macomb County child custody attorney, contact my office online or call me at 586-468-9857.